Saturday 10 October 2015

#sparKtalK5 Vlog If you build it, they don't necessarily come

Thanks for tuning in to this week's #sparKtalK5 vlog post. In attempting to reflect and collaborate, I'm learning it isn't enough to just share out a vlog each week. If I really want to build, nurture, and maintain meaningful professional and learning relationships in my PLN, I have to continue to connect in a variety of ways with my peers. I've been seeking collaborators to share in my journey, and a few show up here and there via blog comments, but I'm realizing it's only one means of generating discussion. Here's my #sparKtalK5 vlog on the topic:


Feeling more hopeful, I'll leave it at that for this week. So appreciative of the interactions that come my way. Leave a comment below! I promise I'll reply!...Keeping it real (and brief) via #sparKtalK5 .

No comments:

Post a Comment